Topic 1: About Me

'Bout Me
The reason I wanted to enroll in this course was more than a simple requirement. I plan on majoring in business with a focus on marketing. After working in Portland for some local start-up businesses I saw the dire need for digital marketing experts. People that know how to reach others, and attract the right audience to their business. Plus I really enjoy working in the start-up environment. It's truly exciting.

I am a business major. When I transfer to Oregon State I plan on having an emphasis on marketing. I originally wanted to be a civil engineer, but then I realized that I strongly dislike rain, dirt, and manhole elevations.

I'm interested in learning how to find out what demographic I should reach out to with my multiple endeavors. Once I figure out how to find my target audience I want to market to them through social media outlets like Instagram, and Facebook.

One of the things I'm passionate about is my music. I love playing the guitar. I'm in two bands, I play for multiple churches, and I want to form a third band. I think my music is fantastic. I want to figure out how to market it to people.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #2: Veritas Guitars

Marketing Case Study: Kanye West

Topic 2: Marketing in the News